Financial Lines Claims Underwriter
£30,000 to £40,000
Our client, one of the biggest MGAs in the London market, is currently looking for a Financial Lines Claims Underwriter. The successful candidate will work to provide the best possible claims service to the company's underwriting partners, policyholders and brokers.
- Receive, manage and process claims in a timely and efficient manner, from first notice to closure.
- Accurately assess liability and quantum of claims and technically analyse policy wordings.
- Follow applicable reserving philosophy and claims standards, including adherence to contractual delegated authorities and service level agreements.
- Assist in audits of Third Party Administrators (TPAs) in the UK and internationally.
- Establish, analyse and report on claims KPIs to the Chief Legal, Risk Officer and Managing Director of Business Units as required, providing commentary and input into the overall Claims strategy.
- Support the IT system / bordereaux process, ensuring you maintain data quality and accuracy.
- Work with and manage vendors effectively.
- Previous Financial Lines claims experience is required.
- Minimum of 18 months relevant claims experience.
- Strong technical ability.
- Law Degree / Qualification is preferred but not essential.
- Ability to communicate (verbally and in writing) in other languages is preferred but not essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job