Our Client, a well respected Lloyd's Syndicate are looking to expand their team and hire an experience FI Claims Adjuster. The right candidate will be able:
- To apply common terminology and context in standard situations.
- To provide explanations to customers and brokers/intermediaries
- To handle claims which fall within agreed terms.
- To identify deficiencies in information and understand the justification for capturing specific information.
And will have:
- Knowledge and understanding of product features, benefits, exclusions and warranties and application to various situations.
- Understandings of the legal principles giving rise to subrogation
- Basic knowledge of principles of risk management.
- Effective prioritisation and organisational skills in order to meet timescales.
- Claims Adjuster
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job