Contract - Permanent
Salary - £45,000 - £50,000
Location - London
Industry - Insurance Broker (Lloyds Broker, Insurance, Broker, Financial Lines, Professional Indemnity, D&O,E&O)
Our client a reputable Lloyds Broker, are seeking a Financial Lines Account Manager/Broker to join their team with strong financial lines experience.
This is an exciting role to join a fast-growing company within a fantastic team environment.
* Dealing with a blend of new business and renewal accounts.
* Both client and market-facing responsibility.
* Providing technical advice and support to clients.
* Mentoring junior staff members.
* 5 years of Professional Indemnity and Directors' & Officers' Liability experience essential.
* 3-5 years' direct client management experience.
A natural communicator, the ideal candidate with have a high level of commercial acumen combined with advanced negotiation skills.
The candidate will also be well organised, self-motivated individual who is keen to continue to develop their career in insurance.
If you have the relevant experience please do not hesitate to contact us now on or email us at
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Don't miss out on new opportunities, visit our website www.lawesrecruitment.co.uk
- Professional Indemnity AH
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job