Do you have experience in Claims or Complaints handling? Are you interested in moving away from complaints and claims in insurance, or getting your career on a fast track to success? If so then we want to hear from you!
Reed Business Support are currently recruiting for Financial Investigators to join a prestigious client in the Docklands area of London. This is an exciting job opportunity that offers a generous starting salary, career progression and outstanding benefits. Sound interesting, read on!
Job details & Duties:
• Part time & Full time opportunities available
• This is a customer focused role that requires the ability to listen actively, obtain key information and pragmatically liaise with both business and consumer to reach a resolution.
• You will be investigating potential financial misconduct between businesses and consumers.
• 25 days annual leave with bank holidays on top of this
• Private healthcare scheme
• Outstanding, modern offices
• Full FCA training
• Restaurants, gym and yoga studio on site!
• Loan scheme to help with train fares
• A background in claims or complaints handling is necessary to be considered for this opportunity
• Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to always keep the customer as your key focus of any task.
• The ability to quickly get to the heart of any issue and use pragmatic methods to get a solution put in place.
• The ability to empathise, remain calm in sometimes heated situations to deliver service that feels fair and just to the customers.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'