Our client, a well-respected law firm located in the City, is looking to recruit a Financial Information Analyst to join their growing London office. Working closely with the Chief Operating Officer, the Financial Information Analyst will produce financial management information and management reports. Key responsibilities for the Financial Information Analyst will include:
- Providing financial management information, analysis, and reports
- Management of information in relation to separate companies linked to the LLP
- Prepare monthly payroll and providing necessary information to payroll providers
- Processing all VAT returns
- Preparing management reports, including monthly partners reports, cash flows, monthly P&L and balance sheet reports
- Assisting with the preparation and creation of annual budgets
The ideal candidate for the Financial Information Analyst position will have experience in a similar role from another law firm or professional services firm. Experience of using Microsoft SQL is required and intermediate/advanced knowledge of Excel. You must be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of data contained in the reports. Accuracy and attention to detail is of the utmost importance. You must be able to use your initiative and have a proactive approach to your work.