A Housing Association managing with almost 1,300 homes with a turnover of c£10m and assets of £170m. Join this forward thinking, innovative organisation committed to helping communities thrive.
With high standards, customer focus and great communication skills, you'll work closely with residents, work colleagues and senior managers, remaining solution focused
You will work with and support the Neighbourhood Managers, Neighbourhood Officer & Income Officer to help sustain tenancies by providing practical assistance and facilitating appropriate support and undertaking preventative rent recovery work.
Your responsibilities will involve.
Managing the development and roll-out of initiatives to build the financial capability and confidence of our tenants to help them cope with Welfare Reform working closely with Neighbourhood Managers
* Identifying high risk households for welfare reform, capture and analyse the outcome of assessments whether carried out directly or indirectly by other teams.
* Supporting the Neighbourhood Managers in managing Universal Credit cases from initial notification to the beginning of payments and when payments are not made by the DWP or claims are suspended/cancelled.
* Supporting a caseload of vulnerable tenants whose tenancy is at risk through either rent arrears or anti-social behaviour to maximise their independence and ensure the success of their tenancies.
* Promoting money advice in a variety of ways to ensure that as many residents as possible can access benefit entitlements, money saving tips, steps towards work, affordable warmth, debt advice, banking and affordable credit, etc.
* Provide advice and support on digital inclusion.
* Provide support and advice on welfare reform and general money advice at resident meetings and community events, including at evenings and weekends..
Badenoch and Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch and Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch and Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
- Financial Inclustion Officer Part Time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'