We are working with specialist provider for Professional Insurance Products
This client works with Insurers, Intermediaries, Financial Institutions and Affinity Groups, focusing upon delivering bespoke solutions.
Purpose of the role
To provide a support function to the Operations Manager/ Admin Team Manager and all members of the office, to ensure the office operates efficiently on a day to day basis.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, directing callers to appropriate people and resolving questions and issues.
- Respond to enquiries from clients and insureds received by phone, letter, e-mail or fax (where possible) in a courteous and helpful manner and ensure that all information is obtained and communicated correctly.
- Validate policy details and set up new legal expenses insurance claims on the Claims Management System
- Receive and distribute post and incoming emails.
- Scan and index all incoming claims post
- Maintain accurate data on the Claims Management System
- Maintain secure, efficient and accurate filing systems
- Type letters/memos/emails/ and deal with correspondence as appropriate
- Greet visitors, arrange for refreshments for visitors and deal with deliveries
- To carry out all work in accordance with agreed service standards and FCA regulations
- Ad-hoc project work
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be set by the Operations Manager/ Team Manager
Experience and Person Specification
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Excellent organisational and time keeping skills
- Confidence to own tasks without supervision
- Experience of using all Microsoft Office programs
- Previous experience in Administration or Customer Service
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
Please submit your CV for our Clients attention or contact Su Partridge to discuss further all application are treated in the strictest confidence.
The Recruiter Insurance Specialists are acting as a Recruitment Agency
- Administration Duties
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job