An exciting and rare opportunity on the Liverpool market, my client are recruiting for a Financial Documentation Reviewer to join a vibrant team in a senior role. The role is based within a prestigious Liverpool city centre investment firm and can offer fantastic benefits including flexible working options and private medical cover.
This is an excellent role for someone with regulatory knowledge who is comfortable interpreting legislation, and you will be a valued, senior member of the team.
Responsibilities for the Financial Documentation Reviewer include:
- Provide technical guidance
- Responsible for the production and quality assurance checks of various regulatory returns
- Lead and contribute to various projects
- Interpret technical and complex regulatory updates
- Help with more junior members of the team
- Data analysis
Skills and experience required:
- Ability to read technical and complex regulatory updates
- Strong Excel skills e.g. Pivots Tables, VLOOKUPs
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to train and guide colleagues
So if you are an experienced regulatory candidate looking for the next step in your career, apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'