Financial Data & Analytics Assistant Manager (Client Acceptance)
Top-tier professional services firm requires new Assistant Manager for its successful and growing Newcastle-based Financial Data and Analytics team that operates throughout the UK and is the largest of the company’s kind globally.
Working from a large city centre office serving clients and a wider national team, establishing a new function then driving processes relating to data capture and analysis, your responsibilities as Senior Manager will include:
• Planning, preparing and delivering a wide range of financial analytic and due diligence checks
• Discussing requirements against objectives and ensuring successful client delivery
• Identifying opportunities to add value and develop business
• Budgeting, scoping and scheduling team activity
• Forming relationships with clients, ranging from local charities and SME’s to FTSE 100 companies
• Receiving data in many different formats and of varying quality, using a number of different tools to cleanse, prepare and process
• Handling complex technical queries, acting as a key point of contact for internal and external customers
• Managing and improving workflow, supporting and developing colleagues and processes
As Assitant Manager you will need/be:
• Strong experience gained in an service-focussed, operational Assistant Manager, Team Lead or Supervisor, Senior role, preferably leading technical and/or neuro-diverse teams
• Financial or accounting background preferred, perhaps with relevant qualifications
• A good understanding of Assurance/Audit
• Strong IT skills
• An industrious, dedicated and flexible approach with strong communication skills
• Customer focus and high levels of drive, confidence and initiative
• The ability to deal with high pressure situations and meet deadlines
Remuneration includes salary c.£38,000 and highly competitive rewards package
Please note: High levels of interest mean we will only contact you if your application is shortlisted and this will happen within five working days. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.
Assistant Manager, Newcastle
- Data Analysis
- External Audit
- Assistant Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'