- Are you an experienced Data Analyst, with experience of reporting on complex financial records, looking to work for an industry leading organisation?
- Have you had experience providing Business Intelligence and want to enhance these skills?
- Do you hold a recognised accountancy qualification?
Our client is looking for someone that fits the above profile for an opportunity that comes with the benefit of working alongside key senior members of the management structure with the company offering to support further studies for the successful candidate.
There is an immediate requirement for someone to enhance a small and successful Finance team based centrally in Welwyn Garden City.
Financial Data Analyst- Job Overview
Your areas of responsibility will include;
- Turning raw data into valuable insights and actions
- Preparation, interpretation and analysis of monthly MI and real-time BI dashboards
- Supporting Senior Managers on key business projects
- Drive opportunities for process improvements with finance and the wider business
- Monthly MI reporting
- Supporting the monthly reforecast process
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Regular meeting attendance to review actuals and forecasts
- Continual review of current processes
- Production of financial modelling
Financial Data Analyst- Skills & Experience Required
- Prior experience of completing and inputting month end and producing associated reports
- Natural problem solver
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Ability to think through cross functional problems and influence senior member of staff
- Excellent Excel skills essential
- Minimum AAT qualified desirable
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
Financial Data Analyst- Benefits Offered
- to £40,000 pa
- Immediate opportunity
- Enhanced benefits package including 27 days holiday, private medical, life assurance and more
- Opportunity to complete further studies within Finance
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'