The Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group are currently working with an expanding Asset Management Company who are looking to recruit on a permanent basis two Customer Service Administrators to start ASAP on the outskirts of Leeds Centre
To answer calls and respond to emails from IFAs, private investors, fund managers and other clients in an accurate, timely and efficient manner, and in line with regulatory requirements.
- At all times, ensure all identity verification checks are carried out in line with departmental procedures.
- Answer enquiries from investors and their representatives, whether received by telephone or e-mail.
- Seek to provide the broadest range of information with regard to the investor's holding, transactions undertaken, the funds in question, and the services being offered.
- Meet required service standards, as defined by Key Performance Indicators (e.g. answer rates), quality monitoring forms, call answer rates, and quality monitoring. Be professional and polite at all times.
- Be familiar with procedures from all Retail Operations teams, as a means to provide excellent investor service. Endeavour to resolve queries at first point of contact.
- Seek to understand procedures from related departments outside Retail Operations (including fund accounting, distributions, commissions) as a means to develop a wider view of the investor's relationship with the group.
- Ensure appropriate records are kept - updating systems and arranging correspondence before taking the next call.
- Refer issues to the appropriate staff member or team, where assistance is required to resolve the enquiry.
- Escalate complaints or expressions of dissatisfaction to the relevant staff member where concerns can not be resolved.
- Identify all applicable regulatory requirements and perform role in line with these responsibilities.
- Provide information on request regarding the funds and changes that may impact them (including mergers, amalgamations, launches, wind ups etc).
- Call filtering - Pass calls for other departments through to them when required.
- Maintaining Web Services accounts.
- With support from Management, take ownership of achieving your own training and competence standards.
- Maintain own Professional competence.
- Maintain awareness and understanding of the Investment Industry.
- Previous experience of working within a Contact Centre or in a Customer Services role
- Ideally experience of working within Financial Services or another regulated industry
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to process and interpret complex information
- Works to a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to manage own workload
- Prioritisation of work
- Team work
To Be discussed at interview
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information.
- "Customer Service" or Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job