Financial Crimes Reinsurance Technician - Home Based
This is a unique opportunity to join an award winning Lloyds of London broker, in their compliance team.
You will already have experience in this sector.
The roles offers the flexibility of being home based with an excellent benefits package, good salary and bonus scheme is offered in addition to an unrivalled opportunity to develop and grown your career.
Your next role:
The job holder provides an efficient and effective administration service to the Broking business divisions and the Compliance department. They assist in all matters relating to sub-agency issues and with Client, Third Party Expert, MGA and (Re)Insurer account maintenance and creation. They undertake the checks required by the Compliance Department in respect of the housekeeping broking system and progress through to completion, according to Risk Rating.
Departmental tasks are documented and generally well established. They can be carried out with moderate guidance as opposed to direct and close supervision. The jobholder will have developed a wider knowledge of procedures, gained through a combination of formal and on the job learning
- Handle any required FATCA form requests and file in line with departmental procedures when required
- Undertaken financial strength rating checks on all new and existing Underwriters
- Ensure records and documentation are maintained and issued as necessary to both internal staff and external contacts as required
- Prepare and issue Client Terms of Business Agreements
- Prepare and issue bi-annual spreadsheet to all motor fleet carriers detailing all UK sub-agents available to London Commercial and London Motor Divisions from whom business can be accepted
- Monitor binder income levels and refer any breaches to the Divisions, obtaining evidence of action taken. Where none is taken, ensure Compliance are informed and provided with the requested evidence
- Prepare and update all spreadsheets relevant to account maintenance matters
- Provide to underwriters the bi-annual spreadsheet containing details of all UK sub-agents available to London Commercial and London Motor Divisions from whom business can be accepted
- Produce reports for the Secretary of the Security Committee when required
- Update records on acquisitions, disposals, address changes and other amendments, relaying this information to the relevant divisions as necessary
- Establish and maintain effective inter-departmental relationships
- Assist in mentoring new recruits when required
- Attend meetings when required
- Ensure that the Restricted Security procedures are complied with, using the monthly report to check that restrictions on certain underwriters have been adhered to
- Refer Restricted Security anomalies to the Secretary of the Security Committee
- Maintain and update records of the regulatory status of all sub-agents and check to ensure that each sub-agent retains the regulatory status
- Assist in the preparation of documents and reports required by the Secretary of the business Security Committee and the Financial Probity and Oversight Committee
Your skills & knowledge:
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy in creating and recording records
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and Power Point
- Is developing an understanding of the principles of insurance
- Is able to build relationships with colleagues using effective communication skills
- Accurate Data & Management Information
- Communicating and Influencing
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Information Seeking
- Planning and Organising
Wavelength Recruitment Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency on this occasion
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'