By joining Operate you'll benefit from continued team training and development, varied skills sets, expertise and the opportunity to work alongside wider PwC teams to put the advice we give to our clients into action to bring maximum value.
About the role
As a Senior Manager in Operate, you'll work as part of a team to help clients handle critical projects, programmes and processes, from keeping pace with regulation to trackling transformation. You'll be responsible for the global rollout of a technology platform within the Know your Customer (KYC) and Know your Business (KYB) space. You'll be experienced and knowledgeable about the points where financial regulations and technology meet and be well acquainted with the RegTech and FinTech space.
The job responsibilities align well to that of an experienced product owner, who can balance working with senior stakeholders, agile development teams and testers, risk and quality specialists and vendors to understand and organise the prioritisation of work in a way that aligns with organisational timelines.
The Technology platform you'll be working in is developed in house and you'll work closely with the technology leadership team ensuring that releases meet business needs and adhere to all internal technology and security standards as well as the appropriate regional regulatory and compliance requirements.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Taking action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all
- Establishing the root causes of issues and tackling them, rather than just the symptoms
- Initiating open and honest coaching conversations at all levels
- Moving easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail
- Anticipating stakeholder needs, and developing and discussing potential solutions
- Advising stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area
- Navigating the complexities of global teams and engagements
- Building trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation
- Upholding the firm's code of ethics and business conduct
- Good understanding of Technology
- Background in Financial Services, particularly with a view to regulation
- Experience of working in (or with) a professional services firm or consultancy
- Confident with working in a fast-paced environment and playing an integral part in the building and development of products
- Team leadership
- Experience of interacting with senior stakeholders and communicate with impact (both verbally and written)
- Experience with rolling out technology solutions cross territory
- Knowledge of APIs/security/localisation/cyber security
- Commercial Acumen, with respect to negotiations
- Understanding of Project Governance and Risk Management
- Demonstrable success as a senior leader and of managing and developing large high performing teams
- Track-record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationship
- Specific KYC/KYB domain knowledge
- Technical Background
- Experience working with Technology vendors
- Strong commercial skill set with product commercialisation and the delivery of an operational model - transitioning a build into a managed service
- Experience of the cloud technology stack and working with/implementing solutions across the major cloud vendors
- Proactive approach to problem-solving and delivering client solutions
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Effective leadership skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong influencing, team working and coaching skills.
- Ability to develop and nurture strong relationships at all levels.
- Excellent time management and personal organisational skills.
- Ability to see tasks through to the end and meet tight deadlines, taking responsibility for their completion and maintaining quality throughout.
- Commercial acumen
- Ambitious and driven by success
- Passionate about client service
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work ( ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'