A leading trading/brokerage house wish to recruit within financial crime/on boarding team, the successful candidate will work closely with the sales desks to ensure customers are onboarded quickly and efficiently, the role requires an investigative approach to on-boarding, understanding not only the compliance risks but also the commercial risks and rewards.
- Providing Financial Crime guidance and support to the front office.
- Delivering on items on the Financial Crime implementation plan and roadmap.
- Conducting Financial Crime quality assurance and monitoring programs.
- Assisting with Financial Crime investigations and escalations.
- Assisting with the implementation and development of Financial Crime and Compliance training needs analysis.
- Ensure that all new & updated client relationships have undergone the appropriate levels of client identification and verification, due diligence, sanction screening, and documentation approvals.
- Develop standards for ensuring that the above is achieved efficiently and consistently, ensuring effective communication across the business.
- Conducting high risk client reviews, and EDD investigations.
- Assisting the Head of Financial Crime in completion of Financial Crime management information and ad-hoc reports
- Deep understanding of relevant domestic and international KYC/CDD requirements.
- Detailed understanding of corporate structures.
- At least 2-4 years AML/KYC onboarding experience within a fast-paced environment
- Experience within Far East or African markets - an advantage.
- Financial Crime
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'