Role: Financial Crime Manager
Salary: £60-80k + bonus + benefits
Location: WFH - Ideally Surrey / London for any collaborative meetings
We are currently supporting a leading Insurance company looking to recruit an experienced Financial Crime Manager - Could this be you?
We are interested in candidates with Insurance experience and if you specifically have digital transformation exposure, we'd love to speak to you.
Our insurance client is taking their product offering digital and global. Exciting times ahead.
You will be responsible for delivery of financial crime systems, procedures and controls. The Manager is responsible for ensuring effective first line controls concerning anti-money laundering, financial sanctions and terrorist financing (as applicable to general insurance) and broader delivery of risk mitigation and control maturity assessment of fraud and financial crime across the organisation.
- Design and leading the ongoing evolution of the overall financial crime framework to evidence delivery against FCA Financial Crime prescribed responsibility
- Leading day to day operational anti-money laundering, financial sanctions and terrorist financing activities, as relevant to personal lines general insurance
- Lead assessment and improvement of adequate procedures to ensure effective prevention of economic crime, including anti-bribery and corruption and failure to prevent facilitation of tax evasion
- Delivery of key projects to identify and close critical gaps or vulnerabilities in all areas of fraud and financial crime (where not directly concerning customer or claimant insurance fraud)
- Maintaining a high level of professional awareness and understanding of relevant external regulatory and legislative developments in the UK and EU
- Ensuring effective Subject Matter Expert visibility, understanding and assessment of the organisation’s financial crime threats, risks and overall control maturity
- Leading engagement with all business areas and committees to review / challenge business unit assessment on financial crime risks and mitigating controls
- Supporting the Head of Financial Crime in completing pro-active audits using data driven detection tools
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'