Financial Crime Manager - Insurance
A well-known insurance company in London are looking to recruit a Financial Crime Manager on a permanent basis.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
This role will be reporting to the Head of Financial Crime and work with the wider compliance team across the business. You will undertake the financial crime compliance duties throughout the business keeping on top of monitoring and advisory ensuring that the company meets all regulatory requirements. This role will give you great exposure to senior management and you will interact with key stakeholders.
The business currently has a very good financial crime team that will be working alongside you. For a large company they maintain a friendly yet professional environment. This position will require a minimum of two years working in financial crime for an insurance firm.
The roles main responsibilities will be:
- The successful candidate will be producing MI to highlight financial crime risks to the business.
- Assist the Head of Financial Crime with various projects which may include testing procedures, maintaining policies and investigations
- Help oversee the Head of Financial Crime with the financial compliance programme
- Escalating breeches found to senior management
- Maintain and update ABC and gifts and entertainment register
- Manage the financial crime inbox
You will need:
- To have two to three years of experience working within financial crime compliance.
- Understanding of how insurance businesses operate.
- Able to work collaboratively with the wider team.
- Understanding of ABC and gifts and entertainment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'