Financial Crime Investigator
We are currently looking to appoint a Financial Crime Investigator to join our Compliance Team where you will play a key role in making sure that all financial crime and fraud responsibilities are met to protect Tenet from legal and regulatory censure. The role is based at our Horsforth, Head Office in Leeds.
Why is Tenet a great company to work for?
At Tenet we think it's really important our staff enjoy coming to work. We're a fun, friendly, flexible employer and we were delighted to make it into the 2020 Top 75 Places to Work in Yorkshire and the Humber. We have also been awarded a 1-star accreditation by Best Companies for having high levels of employee engagement. We like to work hard, and play hard, and our performance related pay structure means the more you put in, the more you get back!
In terms of what we do, we are an award winning Independent Financial Adviser support group with over 25 years industry experience. We provide a wide range of services that enable us to provide quality financial advice and services to meet the requirements of our clients.
What you’ll be getting up to:
- Investigating Anti Money Laundering and FC related conduct and intelligence
- Managing investigation outcomes and consequence management
- Making decisions regarding appropriate notifications to relevant agencies on behalf of MLRO
- Making notifications to relevant agencies
- Maintaining O&I and reporting on the AML and FC risk framework outcomes
- Writing MLRO reports
- Supporting the regular and consistent delivery of key AML and FC tasks including sanctions search
- Proactively seeking new ways to manage and mitigate AML and FC risks
- Being the AML and FC expert for Tenet providing advisory support, guidance and training material
- Utilise expert knowledge to produce collateral to address risks as they arise and proactively to prevent them arising.
- Provide timely update all financial crime metrics reported within the Board and Risk MI Dashboards
- Managing your own time and workloads with the opportunity to work flexibly between the office and home.
You will be able to demonstrate the following skillsets:
- Experience in AML, PEP and Financial Crime Investigations
- Experienced in interviews, excellent investigatory skills and report writing capability.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills necessary to manage a wide variety of tasks, processes and responsibilities
- A good team player and comfortable communicating with a variety of audiences
- Excellent attention to detail
- Act with integrity, due skill, care and diligence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy (including MS Word/Excel)
We’d love to see:
- Experience within financial services in a role making decisions and analyzing information
- Professional qualification (e.g., ICA International Advanced Certificate in Anti Money Laundering / Managing Fraud / Managing Sanctions Risk). Or equivalent experience
- Excellent interview, writing and investigatory skills
- Confident decision maker
Some of the benefits our staff love are:
- An annual performance-related bonus and salary review;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 days);
- Access to our flexible benefits and staff discounts platform, TenetFLEX;
- 5% Employer Pension Contributions, rising to 7.5% with length of service
- Company-funded Income Protection and Life Assurance Cover;
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Fee-Free Financial Advice, including mortgages and insurance;
- An invite to our annual Christmas Conference & Party!
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'