Financial Crime Intelligence Analyst role with a Tier 1 global bank at AVP level. Competitive pay.
My client is seeking an experienced financial crime intelligence expert to join their team on a permanent basis, competitive pay and based in London. Candidates should come from a permanent background already (not contracting) and have fairly broad knowledge across Financial Crime (Sanctions, AML, Intelligence, etc).
- Serve as a key point of accountability for financial crime-related intelligence collection, development and dissemination.
- deliver timely and accurate all source analytical output to a diverse set of internal and external audiences
- Comfortable with data analytical techniques with the ability to write succinctly and coherently for senior stakeholders.
- Degree holder (or equivalent)
- Outstanding analytical (qualitative and quantitative) skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Background in Financial Crime (AML, Sanctions, Intelligence, etc)
- Experience with network analysis (I2, Palantir, Maltego, NetReveal or similar)
- Proven Data analysis experience (basic coding an advantage)
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"