Job Description: Our client is a well-regarded and leading financial services’ business who are currently recruiting for a Financial Crime Implementation Manager. The role will be responsible for ensuring all financial crime risks and regulations are considered in business projects.
- Plan and manage the implementation of projects withinFinancial Crime,ensuring that projects and change initiatives aredelivered with all elements of the required business capability in place,supported appropriately throughout affected areas
- Ensure that all issues and risks fromchange initiatives thatimpact the function and Group are understood, documented and driven through toan agreed resolution.
- Work with Managerswithin Financial Crimeandthe widerbusiness,to ensurethat a full assessment is undertaken of all projects and change requests priorto delivery and implementation. Establish and agree impacts onoperational resources,procedures,processes, riskcontrolsand policies.
- Work cross functionally to review the internal and external communication and training requirements of projects and change initiatives,agreeing content and implementation plan with operationalteamsand otherkey stakeholders to ensureallchanges areeffective and communicated.
- Act as a functional subject matterexpert on business processes and systems,providing expert input into the design and development of business solutions,working cross functionally with the central change functions to deliverbusiness capabilities which meet bothfunctional and organisational requirements Create a detailed design, and then implement the businesses information risk management framework;
- Work with the central change functions and operational teams to ensure that policy manuals, procedure documents, forms, literature and other operational support materials are kept up to date and maintained within the defined governance framework
- Provide guidance and direction to the Operational Team in identifying improvements and taking these through to business projects, small change requests and solution through external providers
- Work closely and build relationships with external providers where required, to identify solutions and improvements to issues and processes
- Knowledge of the financial services of industry and products
- Thorough understanding of relevant legal and regulatory requirements relating to Financial Crime
- Working with stakeholders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job