Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
With over 150 years of experience, our client has built a strong, international presence, with more branches worldwide than any other bank. Dedicated to making things simple, personal and fair for their customers, their aim is to become the best bank in the UK, and they know they can't make it happen without their people.
On behalf of this client, AMS are looking for a Financial Crime Assurance Manager for a contract based in London.
To develop, embed and execute a key control monitoring plan to support the Assurance plan. The role will be responsible for the identification and maintenance of a matrix of key financial crime controls for monitoring.
The role holder will be responsible for implementing and executing the monitoring plan to evidence the effectiveness of key systems and controls across key businesses.
Responsibilities and Day to Day duties:
- Devising and driving the financial crime monitoring strategy across the UK Group.
- Direct management of a financial crime consultant to execute the monitoring plan
- Coordination of the Assurance reviews with the monitoring reviews - oversight of the two managers
- Monitoring the effectiveness of each component of the key control framework, reporting to appropriate governance forums, and escalating issues and recommendations to Senior Management, as required.
- Overseeing the reporting of MI to governance forums and interrogating MI that is produced by business units and central teams.
- Working closely with business areas to address control breakdowns identified as a result of assurance or monitoring reviews.
- Escalation point for unplanned investigations.
Minimum skills and experience required:
- Proven Internal auditor (with experience of monitoring approaches and reviewing 30 day reviews, looking at key risks and controls, key risk matrices
- Some financial crime experience and any regulator experience would be an advantage
- Banking or Consulting Background - Ideally in the Largest UK Firms
- Someone who has experience of challenging ideas and processes - looking at if things can be differently - some project transformation experience would be an advantage
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you're interested in then please apply before Tuesday 6th February.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.