My client are a global insurance broker who are looking to add a Financial Crime Analyst to their team in Essex.
The purpose of the role is to provide support to the Anti-Bribery & Corruption Manager and support the team ion reviewing and assessing third parties.
- Due Dilligence checks of third party relationships
- Support the manager in performing a risk assessment to review third parties
- Making recommendations to the ABC manager on whether to approve or reject third parties
- A basic understanding of current financial crime practices and financial crime risk outcomes
- Experience of insurance/reinsurance (preferably in a broker)
- Understanding of latest regulatory developments and key current issues facing brokers
The salary for this role is between 25000-35000 per annum.
If you are interested in this role please email your cv to