Our client is an award-winning online stock market research service, that is looking for a full-time copywriter with domain expertise to join the Growth Team at their Oxford HQ. Your talents will help accelerate subscriber growth through high converting copy both online and offline across a range of media in communications, newsletters, websites, landing pages, social advertising and other mediums.
You will be researching, writing, editing and managing content & marketing copy across a range of mediums. You will be expected to deliver on the style and sound of the brand on a daily basis and play an active role in tactical as well as strategic campaigns.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a skilled copywriter with a love of stock picking & the stock market to join a rapidly growing international B2C brand. Join and see your work have an immediate tangible impact.
- You are an active investor & know the investor mindset - with a clear history of writing in this domain.
- You write clear, attractive copy with a distinct accessible voice to any brief.
- You’re driven by results, obsessed over the details of your copy and the impact this has on conversions.
- You are an expert in writing copy for direct-response marketing.
- You are extremely well-organised, capable of working well under pressure to hit tight deadlines.
- You are a creative - able to take editorial or research copy and turn it into a compelling proposition.
- You seek improvement - split testing and learning to build on your winning ideas and ditch your losing ideas.
- You love technology - understanding how to get your copy found, through SEO, link building and social footprint.
- You are a team player - excelling around others and collaborating well with designers and other professionals.
- Degree level writer - BA in English, Psychology, History or Politics or a background in financial journalism is a huge advantage.
- Copywriting Experience - You have proven financial copywriting training & experience in a consumer business - ideally within a financially regulated environment.
- Writing Portfolio - You have a versatile writing portfolio of winning copy and have written for different purposes: consumer education, technical copywriting, marketing materials.
- SEO Expertise - You have a strong understanding of SEO principles and how these reflect on content across choice of topics, language, tagging, metadata and onsite link architecture.
- Stock market interest - You should also have a strong interest in the stock market.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in then submit your application and I'll get in touch asap!
- Stock Market
- Marketing Copy