Grafton Banks Finance is currently recruiting for a International Financial Controls Business Partner for a large international business with offices in Crawley. You will need to be a fully qualified accountant with audit, reporting or risks and controls experience in order to apply. This is a great opportunity to work with multiple businesses across the group in various countries across the globe. The purpose of this role in to ensure sufficient controls are in place specifically round the balance sheets. Areas of responsibility include:
- Perform an annual programme of balance sheet and financial control reviews at businesses to ensure that balance sheets are correctly stated and balances justifiable.
- Support businesses to ensure minimum controls are in place, operating effectively and appropriately evidenced.
- At larger businesses, test the operation of critical controls and/or review testing performed by the local teams as part of the overall monitoring framework.
- The above will likely entail a reasonable amount of overseas travel (circa 40% on average) and working independently but with central support.
- Verify quarterly control checklist responses to ensure full compliance and sign-off by businesses.
- Conduct desktop financial reviews / prepare and analyse KPIs for smaller business units.
- Assist in the preparation of reports to senior management detailing work conducted and results found from the balance sheet and financial controls review programme and control checklist response verifications.
Involvement in various ad hoc projects as required.
This is a great opportunity for someone to see the world and use their relevant experience to raise their profile across the group. You will also be rewarded with a competitive benefits package to include a 20% bonus, pension and health care.