Job Title: Financial Controller
Industry: Property Finance
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Job reference: 15447
Job Description: Financial Controller
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Controller in Liverpool to join a fast growing Property Finance Company.
Our client is a recently established bridging loan company which prides itself on its efficiency, transparency, and speed of delivery. The company is already highly profitable and led by Director entrepreneurs who have already been successful in this industry in previous businesses.
The Company provides short term asset backed loans on a commercial basis to borrowers who predominantly operate within the UK property sector.
The Company has laid down strong foundations for the 2021/2022 financial year in which its aim is to continue increasing the size of its loan book. In order to do this the Company is seeking to recruit a Chartered Accountant as a Financial Controller, for an immediate start.
Role: Financial Controller
Reporting to the Directors, the ideal candidate will be responsible in assisting all of the financial preparation required for the business to operate efficiently such as; detailed cash flows and analysis, liaising with investors and borrowers and providing financial information when required, liaising with auditors in the preparation of quarterly and annual accounts, financial schedules and statement producing and general back-office maintenance and filling.
They intend to grow significantly and want their Financial Controller to be capable of leading the business in all aspects of reporting internally and handling day to day requirements where appropriate. The role will grow rapidly as they grow as a business.
Benefits: Financial Controller
- Competitive starting salary of up to £60,000
- Great progression and personal development
- Supportive working environment
Experience required: Financial Controller
- Ideally 3 years’ post qualification experience preferably but not essentially within professional services/lending environment.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively with people at all organisational levels of the Company, its customers and external professional team
- Ability to work unsupervised and to influence change.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills with high levels of analysis
- A real ability to self-start, prioritise and work to tight delivery time-lines
Knowledge required: Financial Controller
- Chartered - CIMA or ACCA or equivalent qualifications
- Operational / Financial Management Accounting Experience
- Financial Controller
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'