We are currently recruiting for one of our Clients in Colchester for an Accounts Assistant who is looking for their next step forward in to a Financial Controller role! You must be ACCA/ ACA or CIMA qualified and have a strong accountancy background. This role gives great opportunity for an individual to grow within the role and learn and develop alongside the new system that is being currently implemented within an established team.
- Hours – 8 am to 5 pm Full Time Monday to Friday
- Salary Range £50k+ depending on experience
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme (Payable in December and March subject to performance)
- 25 days Annual Leave plus bank holidays
- Cashback Healthcare scheme and Private Health care after 1 year
- Pension Scheme after 1 year 4.5% e/er and e/ee contribution NEST auto enrol after 3 months.
- Employee Assistance Programme
Key Duties include:
- Analyse and sign off monthly Management Accounts
- Annual Budget
- Annual Summer Forecast (RF1)
- Quarterly Cash Forecast
- 3 month forecast - Argent
- VAT (NF and OW) review
- Customer Rebates
- Oversee Finance Team
- Insurance review returns
- Review of weekly figures reporting
- Review month end accounts pack
- Review compliance of packhouse contracts
- Year end audit
For more information of this role please email
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'