£60,000 Pro Rata (DOE)
Are you a passionate Financial Controller? And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Financial Controller to work with their very well-established client based in Northamptonshire.
Our client is looking for a results-driven and experienced Financial Controller to join their small but dedicated team, on a six-month contract with the possibility of a permanent role at the end of this period.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for producing financial information, which will be delivered at Board level, highlighting variances and issues that could impact business performance.
The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience of working within an engineering, construction or manufacturing environment.
Principle Responsibilities for the Financial Controller:
- Preparing financial reports for Senior team and management
- Providing management information - month end results, forecasts as well as weekly/monthly KPIs
- Analysing financial data
- Prepare and process monthly salaries
- Overseeing and preparing income statements
- Daily cash flow management, with the ability to forecast cash flow
- Compliance with PAYE and VAT regulations, ensuring the timely submission of returns
- Financial audit compliance
- Participating in budgeting processes
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations
- Evaluating and managing risk
Person Specification for the Financial Controller:
- A Degree in Accounting or equivalent (ACCA, CIMA etc)
- Proven experience in finance management
- Experience working in an engineering or manufacturing environment
- Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders on a regular basis to provide clear, concise and accurate information
- IT literate in systems relevant to role e.g. Excel, Word, Pegasus Opera3 (or similar accounting package)
This is an interim Financial Controller position for 6 months based on a pro rata salary up to £60,000. There is however the potential for a full time opening come the end of the contract.
If this Financial Controller position sounds like you please forward your interest to Simon at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT.
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful with your application. Please keep an eye on our website for any future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'