Our client is a family run Property and Care Home business in North London seeking a local Head of Finance / Financial Controller to run its finance team. Supporting the MD during a period of change and growth, this No 1 Financial Controller role will involve:
- Manage day to day finance function, overseeing bookkeeping, payables, receivables and payroll
- Preparation of management accounts, KPIs, forecasts and budgets, liaising with budget holders.
- Review current systems and processes and implement new software and improved reporting
- Liaise with external accountants with regards to year end and statutory accounts preparation
- Support the MD and Management Team with growth plans
This Financial Controller role will require the gravitas to be a number 1 in finance and manage a small team. Strong attention to detail is required, as is excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent communication skills are required to work closely with the management team and department heads.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'