I am assisting a reputable organisation based in Weybridge with their search for an Interim Financial Controller.
The Financial Controller will report directly into the Finance Director and lead a team of 4.
- Oversee the preparation of monthly management accounts including reconciliation of all control accounts
- Responsible for the annual budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning processes, preparing budgets and forecasts for the UK cost centres
- Taking a leadership role in financial systems upgrade and ongoing development to drive efficiencies
- Support business decision making through the timely assessment of financial and reporting implications
- Create a motivated, professional finance team who are driven to succeed and able to meet both corporate and personal objectives, responsive to business needs.
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent part qualified/finalist/ qualified
- Significant (3 years plus) financial management reporting experience highly desirable
- Extensive experience of working in a Finance team, including strong double entry bookkeeping and balance sheet reconciliation experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of using SAP an advantage
If the above is of interest to you then APPLY NOW!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'