My Client, A rapidly growing Property firm has an excellent opportunity for a Financial Controller to head up all finance. The business specialises in a variety of services across several Portfolios.
As a Financial Controller you would be reporting into Financial Director where you will be responsible for the timely delivery of all accounts and the delivery of projects to merge new businesses. Other duties will consist of:
- Complete monthly P&L, Balance Sheet, Management Accounts, prepare commentary against budgets and forecasts
- Analysis of the business’s financial performance vs. budget and prior year
- Prepare VAT returns
- Month end reconciliation of intercompany balances
- Ensuring a high level of accuracy on all reporting including to non-financial directors
- Managing of a small team that delivers month end and transactional finance
- Business Partner with Senior Directors and leadership teams across the Group
Candidates will be able to demonstrate strong organistaional skills, the ability to adapt to a changing environment and business partnering to non-finance directors.
Candidates will be a Qualified ACCA or ACA with previous experience of multisite accounting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'