Financial Controller for a world leading manufacturing business based within the West Midlands. Guiding and overseeing the preparation of financial reporting, analyses, statements and forecasts.
My client is a leading global manufacturing organisation focused on shaping and investing in the talent of the future.
- Guiding the preparation of financial reporting, analyses, statements and forecasts.
- Acts as a Finance Business Partner in terms of driving strategies across the wider non finance functions.
- Monitors tracks and drives performance, putting in place corrective actions as and when required.
- Overseas financial regulatory compliance and governance.
- Manages the finance teams performance.
- ACA, CIMA, ACCA qualified
- Demonstrable leadership skills, being able to evidence of driving teams to high performance.
- Passionate about change management
- Analytical and growth mindset
£70,000 - 80,000 + medical + dental (18M FTC)
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'