Camino Search are delighted to be partnering with a fast-growing online retail business to help them secure a first-class Financial Controller. This is a great time to join this small technology business as they look to scale up.
This is a fun and energetic office, so we need Financial Controller that loves a close-knit start-up feel!
This role has been created due to the significant growth the business has been through over the last 2 years. Demand and revenue have increased dramatically throughout the last year, as has their international reach. It is a great opportunity to join a business as they look to grow quickly and work towards a transaction. This business offer subscription services as well as pure online retail.
This individual will work very closely with the CEO and COO. Initially, this is a sole role, but we are looking for someone who can build a team. To be successful in this firm, you will have a commercial and operational mindset, as this is a start-up, and this person will play a critical role in building the foundations of the business.
- Manage day-to-day company accounts
- Financial planning and commercial analysis
- Budgeting, forecasting and cash flow management
- Ensure government compliance in all tasks
- Manage international legislations
- Help prepare the business for a transaction
- Manage and build relationships with investors
Qualifications & experience
- Experience in a start-up / scale-up
- Sense of fun and full of energy
- Strong project management skills
- Cash Flow
- Financial Controller
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'