In this newly created position, you will work closely with the Managing Director to prepare, develop, and analyse key financial information to aid the decision-making process. You will work closely with all departments across the business and build effective relationships. The role is broad, so you'll need to be comfortable working on financial competencies as well as developing a strategic offering to the Managing Director and seeing the 'bigger picture'.
Responsibilities for the Financial Controller will include:
- Take the lead in the development of annual budgets and financial planning with the Managing Director
- Production of the monthly management accounts with detailed analysis and commentary around any variances
- Provide analysis and insight into the performance of the business and constantly assessing risk and reward
- Control and assessment of the detailed cashflows
- Manage and supervise the finance department including upskilling where required and development of staff
- It is essential the candidate is a Qualified Accountant
- Strong communication skills - able to push back AND able to support stakeholders
- A strategic thinker
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Results orientated, with a desire to succeed
Based in Corby the business is at the forefront of innovation, has shown strong growth through this pandemic and offer a fantastic career opportunity.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Financial Controller has a range of £45,000 - £50,000, plus additional benefits.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'