£70k - £80k basic + £5k car + bonus
I am working with a private equity backed manufacturing business seeking a Financial Controller. The successful candidate will lead the accounting and ledger teams, improve and develop processes and controls, all while ensuring the achievement of the annual budget and 3-year plan. Previous experience working at a PE-backed business is favourable.
- Developing, implementing and improving processes and controls
- Delivering one and three year financial plans
- Delivering a full finance pack to the board on a monthly basis
- Systemising processes and standards across the businesses
- Cost control
- Ensuring compliance with statutory requirements
- Professional accounting qualification
- Experience leading a successful finance team
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative - ability to be operational in focus
- Decisive, energetic and engaging
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'