A Global leader in the veterinary market are now looking to appoint an experienced Finance Controller to manage their Accounts team and all finance strategy for the business as well as other businesses within the group. This is a hands-on role and would suit someone who has worked in a matrix organisation previously. The role will be based in Dumfries but does have the flexibility to work from home up to 2 days a week.
- Additional quarterly statutory accounts information to support the group statutory reporting functions.
- Rolling P&L and cash forecasts and related commentaries to senior management.
- Credit control
- Control of CAPEX and working capital
- Managing a team of 15 staff.
- Liaison with external and internal auditors, and the regular review and resolution of audit recommendations.
- Liaison with other bank and insurance providers
- Provision of financial, administrative and systems support to the non- financial managers, notably stock control, purchasing, transport and customer service.
- Engagement, motivation and overall line management responsibility for the AP and AR teams. Specific responsibilities to manage end-to-end the annual performance management and personal development plans of the team. Contribute to the pay review process based on performance ratings for the team
- Participation, support and contribution to the senior management team in Dumfries.
- Process and system improvements to drive efficiencies in the function and wider business.
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, CIMA, ACCA
- Degree level educated
- Min 4 to 5 years’ experience post qualification.
- Exposure to large groups especially US based is desirable.
- US Gaap knowledge and Sox experience desirable
- Excel and PowerPoint skills essential, Hyperion, SAP experience desirable. Strong data analytical skills and system implementation experience
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'