A leading global facilities management organisation operating in the real estate and property sector, based in Bolton, are looking to recruit an experienced Financial Controller to assist them on a long term basis during a period of transition.
The Role and Responsibilitites of the Financial Controller position will include:
- Optimization and expansion of service delivery and the service placement of accounting processes, and ensuring service issues are addressed
- Perform regular SLA and performance reporting as well as management review to internal customers
- Manage internal customer escalations, resolve issues and implement process improvements with the local onshore leads (OtC, RtR and PtP)
- Develop internal customer service orientation across delivery centres
- Responsible for incidents monitoring and issue escalation
- Coordinate the review of internal customer satisfaction surveys and provide root-cause analyses, action plans, etc
- Monitor action plans, engage with the Finance Process Owners, Service Delivery teams and support function to get the progress updates
- Support the transformation programme by e.g. proposing new opportunities to serve internal customers to Service Management Lead, identifying improvement opportunities to Finance Process Owners etc
- Provide insights and input to establish and maintain Governance Structure, Escalation Matrix, SLAs framework, etc
- Support local business continuity planning
- Define and deploy Onshore delivery standards
- Help to establish a consistent reporting mechanism with analysis on a regular basis focussing on service improvement, internal customer engagement, KPI and SLA reporting, proposed targets and tracking business impact
- Perform Finance process performance benchmarking (end-2-end) across countries in collaboration with Finance Process Owners
- Give input for monthly performance reporting and Onshore management review against the measures and targets
- Report on service delivery against SLA's; continuous improvement initiatives etc
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent
- Have been involved with an onshore/offshore project
- Have experience within a Shared Service Centre environment
- Have a proven background within the improvement of processes and procedures
- Have strong excel and systems skills
- Be available at short notice
If you would like to apply for this Financial Controller role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on or .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'