Broadgate Search are looking for a Financial Controller to join a leading commercial real estate business in Central London.
You will be responsible for leading a core finance team of 16, whilst ensuring that all financial controls and month end reporting is robust at group level. This will require strong experience with consolidations at group level and ideally within the real estate or hospitality sector.
Responsibilities for the role include:
Managing the full month-end process and delivering accurate information to the board
- Production, review and consoliodation of financial statements across the group
- Ensuring that major transactions such as acquisitions are managed and accounted for with analysis and understanding of key transactions at the entity and group level
- Monthly reforecasts in collaboration with commercial financ
- Quarterly Controller reporting to highlight key control areas regarding areas of judgement and estimations, application of accounting policies and accounting standards, and system developments.
- Preparation of annual budgets for various stakeholders
- Fully qualified accountant - ACA preferred but ACCA will be considered for candiates with the right experience
- 6+ years progressive experience within finance that has lead a large team within a growing finance function
- Must have strong consolidations experience within a group finance function
- Commercial real estate or hospitality industry experience preferred
- Must have good knowledge of IFRS & UK GAAP
Salary for this role is up to £100k depending on experience, plus a great benefits package and the opportunity to lead a growing finance function within a one of the most successful firms in the UK within this sector.
If interested and you believe that you have the right experience then we would love to hear from you.
- Financial Controller
- Real Estate
- Financial Controls
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'