Here at CDSL, our aim is to be the first choice for home appliance after sales service, spare parts and accessories.
With over fifty years of experience, we are the largest independent home appliance and spare parts distribution organisation within the UK working with a number of household brands including Whirlpool, Hotpoint, Hoover and Bosch to name a few!
Reporting to the Financial Director, You will be required to undertake all aspects of financial management, including accounting functions and operations, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Controller to join our ever expanding business. As Financial Controller the role will involve:
- Managing all accounting operations
- Supervising and managing finance department employees
- Coordinating and directing preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial information
- Coordinating the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Creating systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Reporting to the FD with timely and accurate financial information
- Managing and complying with UK and International government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Developing business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Researching technical accounting issues for compliance
As a Financial Controller, It’s important you have:
- Professional finance qualifications
- Proven experience in finance management
- Excellent leadership skills
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Analytical Skills
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals and auditing experience
We would be really excited if you have:
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics AX software
- A background within distribution
What we offer:
- Free on-site parking
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Access to over 250 discounts including high street and online shopping, travel, technology, entertainment, food and drink and many more via Perkbox
- Potential to win access to Football tickets for Birmingham City home games
- Staff discounts on all products
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'