InfiniteCFO is a rapidly growing fintech company. We combine technology, process, and domain expertise to deliver a world-class finance function that supports companies from funding to growth to exit. We eliminate the burden of tactical, short term approaches to finance and accounting, and deliver lower operating costs and shorter monthly close cycles for our clients.
About the Financial Controller role
Our team and client base are growing! We are looking for a Financial Controller with a passion to provide a first-class financial service to our expanding portfolio of clients, providing accurate, relevant and timely financial information.
You are likely to be currently working as a Financial Controller as part of an in-house finance team and are eager to progress in your career to an FD / CFO level position. You are an excellent communicator, working across your organisation with all levels to provide timely and accurate financial reporting and planning. You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), with an ability to think outside of the box and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
As part of our Client Service team, you will have responsibility for the on-boarding of clients as well as the day-to-day delivery of services to your portfolio, building lasting relationships with your clients. You will also have a critical role to play in the execution of key client projects, such as fund raisings.
You can work remotely from a home-based office and are happy to travel to meet clients onsite, and the InfiniteCFO team at our co-working space in Cheltenham.
- Implementation of appropriate accounting policies and procedures across your portfolio of clients, using the InfiniteCFO platform and associated methodologies
- Production of accurate, relevant and timely month end management accounts and board reporting packs
- Monitoring of client performance against business KPIs
- Working with the client, responsibility for the production of budgets and forecasts, including the reporting and analysis of actual performance these expectations
- Management off all statutory reporting requirements, including the production of annual financial statements, annual audit requirements and tax compliance for your portfolio, working with your clients third party providers where appropriat
- Producing regular financial reports to meet Client need
- Reviewing and interpreting financial reports and your Client’s business performance to identify trends and make recommendations for improvements
- Working closely with the rest of the InfiniteCFO team to provide a first-class financial service
- Supporting the executive team in the management of all client relationships
- Working with the executive and product teams to contribute requirements to the development of the InfiniteCFO platform
Key skills & experience
- Qualified Accountant, ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Experience of Management accounts preparation and variance analysis
- Analytical approach
- Strong interpersonal skills and used to working with people at all levels, both internal and external
- Experience working with a variety of accounting packages
- Ability to respond quickly and adapt to changing client needs
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced start up environment
- Accounting Software
- Management Accounts
- Client Facing Skills
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'