A national service provider based in Warrington are looking to appoint a Financial Controller. This is a newly created role reporting into the Finance Director. Key responsibilities include:
- Budget analysis for cash flow and balance sheet implications
- Managing the audit process and liaising with external personnel and shareholders
- Oversee the preparation of year end statutory accounts
- Contributing to company financial strategy and decision making process
- Undertaking financial analysis and reporting
- Ensuring robust financial systems and processes are in place
- Overseeing tax and compliance
- Developing forecasting models (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow)
- Managing, mentoring and motivating a finance team of three
Suitable candidates must be qualified, have a technical accounting biased and experience of SAP would be advantageous. My client are looking for someone who is able to anticipate the demands of the business, minimising risk and maximising opportunity. This is an excellent opportunity to shape the role as required, to enhance reporting and drive efficiencies via automation. Please apply now for immediate consideration.
- Financial Controller
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'