Our client a successful technology company based in Alderley Edge is looking to recruit an experienced and qualified Financial Controller to join their team. Flexible working is offered with 3 days working from home if desired.
- Support CEO & management with financial advice
- Production of Management Accounts
- Leadership and management of the finance team, including training, development and coaching to improve month end processes, including variance analysis.
- Oversight of budgeting, forecasting and commercial analysis, fund raising,
- Internal bookkeeping
- Dealing with job costings and negotiating margins with suppliers
- Generate monthly based financial statements for each UK subsidiaries in an accurate and timely manner.
- Work with the company department to maintain current budgets, forecasts of sales, expenditures, and cash flows as well as reporting on budget to actual results
- Support the Senior Management team in all aspects of business support
- Ownership of Year End and managing the audit process.
- Ensure compliance with Vat, Paye, Nic and Corporation Tax reporting requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant and related business experience.
- Previous team management experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Hands-on experience in the UK market
- Strong working knowledge of financial applications and spreadsheets
- Preferably prior experience in an SME
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'