T2M Resourcing are recruiting a Financial Controller for this £30m division of a highly successful and long established manufacturing group. Reporting to the Managing Director of this multi-site operation you will have full responsibility for robust financial reporting and control , leading and developing a team that will deliver high quality finance data and business insights to the senior leadership team.
As Financial Controller your remit will include:
- Preparation and presentation of management accounts and KPI lead business performance analysis
- Annual budget preparation and quarterly forecasts that are robust and meet group (Plc) requirements
- Creation and execution of business strategy with the senior leadership team that will drive sustainable growth and mitigate risk for the business
- Ensure that the business meets exacting reporting and compliance standards
- Management of costing and stock management systems and processes including costing and pricing are aligned to profit targets
- Ensure strong working capital management and cashflow forecasting
- Work closely with all other functions, working collaboratively to ensure all deadlines are met
- Ongoing review and development of processes and procedures to improve efficiency
- Quarterly and annual returns and financial results provision to group for consolidation
- VAT and corporate tax returns
- First point of contact for group finance and external auditors
Candidates must meet the following criteria to be successful in the role:
- A qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) with significant experience of financial management and control within a manufacturing company, ideally within a group structure
- Exceptional planning and organisation skills with a high attention to detail and passion for getting things right 'first time’
- Highly commercial and pragmatic whilst ensuring compliance and strong risk management
- Great relationship management, communication and influencing skills
- Strong costing and stock management experience
- Able to lead, inspire and develop a high performance team
- Able to support and challenge senior management to deliver great results
This role will pay a competitive salary and provide an excellent opportunity to further develop your career in a group that can provide exceptional career progression prospects. To apply please forward your CV with details of your current salary, benefits and notice period.
Due to high to the high volume of applications we are receiving we are unable to respond to each candidate personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days unfortunately your application will not have been successful.
This is a permanent vacancy - please only apply if you are committed to a long term career as a permanent employee.
- Financial Control
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'