T2M Resourcing are recruiting a Financial Controller for this £30m division of a highly successful and long established manufacturing group. Reporting to the Managing Director of this multi-site operation you will have full responsibility for robust financial reporting and control , leading and developing a team that will deliver high quality finance data and business insights to the senior leadership team.
As Financial Controller your remit will include:
- Preparation and presentation of management accounts and KPI lead business performance analysis
- Annual budget preparation and quarterly forecasts that are robust and meet group (Plc) requirements
- Creation and execution of business strategy with the senior leadership team that will drive sustainable growth and mitigate risk for the business
- Ensure that the business meets exacting reporting and compliance standards
- Management of costing and stock management systems and processes including costing and pricing are aligned to profit targets
- Ensure strong working capital management and cashflow forecasting
- Work closely with all other functions, working collaboratively to ensure all deadlines are met
- Ongoing review and development of processes and procedures to improve efficiency
- Quarterly and annual returns and financial results provision to group for consolidation
- VAT and corporate tax returns
- First point of contact for group finance and external auditors
Candidates must meet the following criteria to be successful in the role:
- A qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) with significant experience of financial management and control within a manufacturing company, ideally within a group structure
- Exceptional planning and organisation skills with a high attention to detail and passion for getting things right 'first time’
- Highly commercial and pragmatic whilst ensuring compliance and strong risk management
- Great relationship management, communication and influencing skills
- Strong costing and stock management experience
- Able to lead, inspire and develop a high performance team
- Able to support and challenge senior management to deliver great results
This role will pay a competitive salary and provide an excellent opportunity to further develop your career in a group that can provide exceptional career progression prospects. To apply please forward your CV with details of your current salary, benefits and notice period.
This is a permanent vacancy - please only apply if you are committed to a long term career as a permanent employee.
- Financial Control
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'