Founded in 1973, Riva Home are one of the UK’s largest suppliers of Soft Furnishings; including Bedding, Cushions, Curtains, Blinds and Throws. Our head office and distribution centre are based in the Leeds (LS14) area, just a few miles outside of the city centre.
We’re experiencing huge growth as part of a long-term strategy, and we’re looking for skilled and experienced candidates to join us on a very exciting journey. Employees at Riva Home can enjoy a competitive salary, employee discount scheme, 28 days annual leave, pension scheme, exceptional training/development and many other great benefits.
Riva are looking for an experienced and highly qualified financial controller, to head the finance and accounts department; within their rapidly expanding and changing business. With the increase in online sales, Riva are experiencing a high level of transactions through the company and along with a newly implemented business management software system, require further detailed day to day financial management and expertise.
The role will also include other areas of the business such as other clerical matters including HR and compliance.
- Take responsibility of the accounts module within the new ERP system.
- Support and Manage the Finance and Accounts Managers within their department.
- Produce monthly management accounts.
- Quarterly presentation to the board.
- Work with external accountants to produce annual accounts and other compliance related matters.
- Improve profitability through both overheads and sales.
- Modernise and improve current procedures and processes.
- Provide strategic and commercial advice to other departments.
- Work alongside Sales Director and Supply Chain Manager to further improve the operation.
- Be able to work full-time, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Have at least 3 years experience in a financial related role.
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Have experience using and managing enterprise-level Accounts and Order Management Systems.
- Possess very strong PC skills and an aptitude for learning and creating new processes/procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and other Office applications.
- Have a strong understanding of data management.
- Have a keen eye for detail and be able to take responsibility for tasks using their own initiative.
Please ensure your application includes a cover letter containing your reasons for applying for the role, along with your current salary and notice period.
- Data Management
- Management Accounts
- Numerical Ability
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'