Financial Controller | Sheffield | £40,000 - £45,000
Innovative, entrepreneurial and modern SME (owner led) have an exciting and broad opportunity for a qualified Financial Controller.
You will enjoy being the primary finance contact for the growing business, reporting directly to the key shareholder. You will be a pivotal financial sounding board and play a key role in the further growth and future success of the group (currently <£10m turnover).
You will manage a small team in finance and enjoy and extremely broad and all-encompassing role within a business with a huge appetite for further expansion (UK and overseas).
Your remit will include:
- Full and detailed management accounts preparation - delivery / presentation to the MD and leadership team.
- Budgeting and forecasting - providing insightful commentary to variances and trends.
- Margin and profitability reporting, overhauling commercial reports to provide credible insight into margin by customer / product / category etc.
- Year end requirements - a primary contact for external accountants.
- Developing robust financial controls and complete confidence in the balance sheet.
You will support the board with strategic decision making and mid to long term business planning.
This is an ideal role for a recently qualified accountant looking to really make a difference *(and springboard their own career) within a modern SME.
You will be:
- A qualified finance professional with drive, commercial awareness and a hands-on approach.
- Able to demonstrate experience of a retail environment where stock is a major consideration.
- Able to demonstrate ability to understand the levers of success within a growing SME.
- A confident communicator with a calm and professional approach.
- Confident using Excel / various IT software.
If you are keen to explore opportunities as 'number 1 in finance’ for an ambitious SME we would welcome the chance to speak.
- Financial Controller
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'