Financial Controller- Healthy Food Brand
Office Based in West London
Highly competitive salary plus exceptional package
- Market-leading healthy foods business with a dynamic culture and exceptional growth record
- On-trend product proposition with a strong focus on innovation
- Agile working environment that rewards entrepreneurial spirit
- A truly exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial controller to lead a specialised finance function and help drive a leading food brand
- We are looking for a Financial Controller to lead the finance function within one of the UK’s Fastest growing FMCG brands.
- The Financial controller will lead an excellent external team of outsourced book-keeping /accounting services and will have direct responsibility for all monthly/annual management accounts.
- This role will be key in developing meaningful and consistent financial analysis to inform business decision making as well as develop the management team and commercial finance capability.
- The successful candidate will have full financial control and will be responsible for ensuring the function is meeting all required efficiencies. The Financial controller will be expected to develop and implement controls and continuous improvement.
- The Financial controller will report into the Head of Commercial and will have regular exposure to the senior management team and managing director.
- 5+ year In-depth experience of financial accounting, with previous exposure to an FMCG environment.
- Experience working within an agile working environment.
- Highly organised self-starter, with a balance of strategic approach and hands on delivery.
- Commercial and practical, with excellent attention to detail and ability to set up effective and efficient processes.
- Results and Solutions focused
- Self-aware with exceptional communication skills
- Comfortable having challenging conversations with team members, customers and suppliers where necessary.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and high standards environment.
Benefits & details:
- Salary pitched at c£60K- 65K + Bonus
- Strong commitment to development and progression
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 15/15647/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.
- Finance Team
- Food Industry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'