I am delighted to be exclusively supporting this ambitious company near Marlborough, reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will perform an autonomous role and be responsible for all of the finance operations in this prestigious organisation, managing one member of staff this is a growing company with opportunities for career advancement.
Key duties include:
- Preparation of financial statements and lead with Auditors
- Preparation of monthly management accounts & associated commentary, attend board meetings
- Oversee all payroll and pension activities via the outsourced payroll provider.
- Process all VAT & Tax returns
- Prepare annual budgets, liaise with non-finance budget holders
- Revenue reporting analysis, delivery of associated commercial decisions
- Cash-flow reporting, treasury management
- Managing a small team
If you are a Qualified Accountant, CIMA, ACCA, ACA with proven experience of managing all financial operations in a SME company and looking for a new challenge, please forward your CV.
The role is to start within the next six weeks.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications I receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if I have not responded to your application within three days it should be noted that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'