Financial Controller ( ACA/ACCA/CIMA) required for an International privately owned company in Hatfield. An opportunity has become available to join the company as Financial Controller to manage the finance, systems, financial analysis and planning of the UK business.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing Monthly Management Accounts
- Expansion of Monthly Reporting to a comprehensive pack including full analysis of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow
- Managing the month end cycle
- Management of the UK cashflow
- Ownership of the weekly / monthly cashflow forecast
- Review and monitor Balance Sheet Reconciliations performed by UK Accountants
- Management of five staff to ensure the Group Financial objectives are achieved
The ideal candidate will be a qualified ACA or ACCA with a minimum of five years PQE with Financial Controller experience preferable. Other Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Strong experience in using and improving financial systems
- Knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Daily Cash-Flow forecasting and management
- Extensive experience of working with auditors and banks
On offer is a competitive package including bonus.
- Financial Controller
- Financial Reporting
- Staff Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'