Impressive privately-owned entrepreneurial Property Investment business in Central London has created a new opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller / Head of Finance to join its Management team as No 1 in Finance to work closely with the CEO and COO. The company has experienced enviable growth, with an impressive acquisition strategy in both the retail and commercial markets in London and other prime locations across the UK.
Reporting to the CEO and COO, the new Financial Controller / Head of Finance is key to the continued growth of the business as the Board plans further portfolio expansion, significant developments and the setting up of a property fund. The new Financial Controller / Head of Finance will ultimately become the Finance Director of the business.
The role will include:-
- Assess and review the financial performance of the portfolio and individual assets, building robust financial models and contribute to the structuring and analysis of debt and equity finance in the business
- Set up and manage all ongoing SPVs and statutory procedures, consistently reviewing the Group's accounting requirements to ensure timely meeting of all statutory accounting and tax obligations
- Management of a small team in finance, overseeing all bookkeeping, processing, banking, payments, general ledger transactions, VAT, CIS and month-end procedures
- Preparation and presentation of the monthly board pack at Board Meetings, providing management accounts and key management information and KPIs
- Preparation of budget forecasts and monitoring against actual performance as required on a regular basis, working closely with budget holders and managers
- Implementation of Xero and ongoing development of management information systems, procedures, controls and reporting to aid decision-making and long term planning.
As a No 1 Financial Controller / Head of Finance role, key will be the ability to work closely with the Board as part of the Management team, to ensure quality management information aids decision-making and facilitates further expansion as the company expands its portfolio and grow its asset base.
As Financial Controller / Head of Finance, you will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CIMA) with experience in the Property / Real Estate sector in either investment or development. Prospects are excellent and exciting with this ambitious growing entrepreneurial Property business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'