This international manufacturing business in Liverpool city centre are looking for an ambitious & enthusiastic Financial Controller to join the business in a newly created role providing support and insight to the Chief Financial Officer.
Reporting to the CFO, your initial duties will include;
- Oversee monthly group consolidation
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Preparation of Group Financial Statements
- Interaction with group companies and subsidiaries
- Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Develop draft budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Complete Group Consolidation
- ACA or ACCA Qualified accountant, ideally with a technical reporting or Audit background
- Previous experience in a Financial Controller position, or Audit Manager role would be ideal
- Strong management stills, with a proven track record of motivating & developing teams at multiple levels
- Excellent communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Abiliy to self-motivate and drive changes within the organisation
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to join an international business in a broad & all-encompassing Financial Controller role, with opportunities for progression & significant strategic input.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'