Ruby Group are recruiting for a temporary opportunity suitable for an experienced Financial Controller within the construction industry based in central London. They are a PE backed growing firm with a valuable, unique offering and ambitions to grow significantly to £100 mn t/o and have had significant growth year on year.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day-to-day finance function of the corporate group
- Producing the finance section of the board pack for management reporting; preparing short term cash flow forecasts and long-term budgets
- Designing and implementing appropriate controls for a fast-growing company (revenue growth of c100% a year since FY15)
- Project costing and reporting
- Managing a team of 3 to 4 people
- Designing spreadsheets to use in the business and increase efficiencies, preparing the group and company financial statements
- Principal liaison for auditors, tax accountants and other similar consultants
The ideal Financial Controller will possess the following attributes/skills:
- A full accountancy qualification with post qualified experience (ACA (ICAEW), ACCA, CIMA (ACMA), CPA)
- Construction industry experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Controller to join a growing business. They really do value their people and the team are close, strong and know what they are doing with the right level of guidance.
If your background matched the above, please do not hesitate to apply at your soonest convenience.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'