Our client a well established company within the Automotive Industry are looking to expand there team and appoint a financial controller
The company are a privately-owned based in Morley area.
The financial controller you will be managing a small finance team and day to day running of all aspects of the finance function.
As Financial Controller, you will be responsible for
- Production of monthly management accounts, reporting packs and annual stat pack
- Providing senior management with sales, profitability and weekly management reports
- Cash management, budgeting and forecasting
- Financial analysis and investigation of variances
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Management of small finance team
- Liaising with production team with regards to product costings
- Financial modelling - using Excel & MS Dynamics.
- Handling customer and supplier invoice and payment queries
You will be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified. You will have previous experience of working in a similar role
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'